Give them a 2 chance (G2C)
The main objective of the Give me a 2 chance (G2C) project is to provide second chance support to entrepreneurs whose first business has failed or was not successful and to accompany them in this venture through targeted skills acquisition.
Aims of the project
The specific objectives of G2C include:
- Encouraging failed and former entrepreneurs to learn from their experiences by providing them with the right tools.
- Developing an interactive online self-assessment tool to identify areas for improvement, strengths and weaknesses.
- Develop innovative digital educational content (online course in the form of e-learning modules)
- Providing educational resources for teachers, trainers and mentors in vocational education and training to support and guide failed and ex-entrepreneurs.
G2C has two main target groups:
- Failed entrepreneurs (who have gone bankrupt and/or are in the process of restructuring their business) and former entrepreneurs (who have not failed but have ceased their activities due to lack of success).
- Mentors, teachers, trainers, educators working in VET centres/institutes, business associations/chambers of commerce, vocational schools and NGOs providing VET and entrepreneurship education.
Free Training in Italy
In the context of the Erasmus+ project a free 7-day-training takes place in Rende, Italy. The training focuses on the evaluation of a developed project handbook. The target group of the training is:
- Persons who have a residence in Austria
- People interested in learning new entrepreneurship skills, developing their entrepreneurial skills and meeting like-minded people from other countries
- People who have experience with the Erasmus+ program or are interested in working with it
All costs are covered by the project: travel expenses, accommodation and meals.register now onlineTraining Programme
Project partners: Germany (coordinator), Italy, Portugal, Poland, Spain, Austria
Project duration: November 2021 to November 2023
The European Commission support for the production of this publication does not constitute an endorsement of the contents which reflects the views only of the authors, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.