Residences & Nursing Homes
ÖJAB operates three residences and nursing homes in Vienna, Güssing (Burgenland) and Salzburg. ÖJAB home care offers care and support services for people who do not live at a senior residence. Assisted living, also for people with disabilities, is offered in the ÖJAB Waldpension in Grimmenstein in Lower Austria.
Sensitive consideration is given to the personal needs. The clients' individual biographies are integrated into their care. Group activities often feature an intergenerational approach.
- 1120 Vienna, Wolfganggasse
ÖJAB-Haus St. FranziskusResidence and Nursing Home in Güssing
- 7540 Güssing, Pater Anton Bruck-Weg 1
ÖJAB-SeniorInnenwohnanlage AigenResidence and Nursing Home in Salzburg
- 5026 Salzburg, Aigner Straße 19
ÖJAB WaldpensionAssisted Living in Lower Austria
- 2840 Grimmenstein, Professor-Robert-Vogel-Straße 1
ÖJAB Home Care NeumargaretenMobile Nursing Care and Home Assistance in Vienna
- 1120 Vienna, Hermi-Hirsch-Weg 4/10
ÖJAB-Pflegewohnhaus NeumargaretenWell-Being at the Lebenscampus – SINCE OCTOBER 2022!
- 1120 Wien, Hermann-Glück-Weg 1